PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Hospitality industry is in need of the services of a qualified candidate who is skilled and friendly to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waitress
Location: Ikeja / Lagos Island – Lagos
- The primarily responsibility for this role is to create and provide the best customer experience and satisfaction for an exceptional guest experience.
- SSCE / OND in any discipline
- 1-2 years experience on the job
- Female, smart and gook looking
- Good communication skill (both oral and written)
- Provide excellent customer services
- Always strive towards best customer satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menus
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Check products for quality
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
N30,000.00 per month.
Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.