MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wireless Engineer
- Responsible for wireless project delivery, such as guiding equipment installation, eNodeB configuration and core network configuration.
- Be on standby 24/7 for remote support as required.
- Able to summarize, explain and upload troubleshooting cases.
- Communicate with TD about the delivery progress, issues, and help-seeking requests.
- Co-ordinate with TAC for the resolution of critical issue. Always escalate SR ticket on eCare system, whether he/she can solve or not and monitor it until solved. Close the ticket within SLA.
- Provides guidance for installation teams to install wireless devices on the site and ensures that the installation complies with standards.
- Responsible for the configuration, commissioning, and troubleshooting of new eNodeB sites.
Qualification and Experience:
- 1 or more years of experience in mobile communications industry
- Get HCIP-LTE certification.
- Good knowledge of Huawei wireless eLTE equipments(eNodeB, eOMC910, eCNS210, eMDC/eUDC);
- Good knowledge of Huawei wireless terminals (EG860, EP820, EM720);
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with wireless hardware Installation and Configuration (like eNodeB);
- Basic data analysis and problem analysis capabilities to find out cause and provide solution.
- Good knowledge of eLTE Broadband Trunking Solution.
- Know network elements of Huawei vender in one or more Non-wireless domain.
Other Professional Skills:
- Customer oriented approach and good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and communication skills
- English and an additional language (either Chinese or local language).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th July, 2020.