Team Ace is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: XRF / XRD Technician (Mines)
Reporting to: the Mines Head
Business Unit: ANRML.
- Handling P Analytical Axios Wd-Xrf Zatium, Xrd, Oxi fusion, handheld Xrf
- Sample Presentations for fused bead by Oxi fusion with Lithium Tetra borate, Sodium Tetra borate.
- Application setup standardisation, calibration, maintenance, integrate of XRF/XRD.
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot problems with XRF/XRD
- Interface and intensify correction, reference peak spectra, check angle, PHD
- Data acquisition and calculation, review, validation.
- Conducting Rejection Analysis and taking corrective and preventive actions, maintaining manpower as per shift schedule, participate in safety meetings and awareness of all safety norms.
- Awareness of NABL (17025-2005) iso-qms (9k), EMS (14k), OHSAS (18k)
- Quality control activities basis of Routine/ Daily/ Monthly
- Scheduling all instruments for annual maintenance (AMC’s)
- Retesting, Replicating, Maintaining CRM’s and SRM’s preparing the SOP’s and standard for cost control, maintaining all documents works as per nabl/iso norms
For WET Analysis:
- Ironore, manganese, ore, tin-tantalum, lead-zinc, all ferro alloys and pure metal (steel, nickel and aluminium) for steel making, dri, hbi, & Scrape
- Calculate Gross Calorific Value, Swelling index, Cri/Csi, Ri/Rdi, tumbler index and shatter index.
- Refactories, slag the by product of steel making
- Iso/iec 17025:2005 (NABL) Technical Audit, iso 9001, ASME U U2 & N stamp audits.
- Monitor and review the results of the quality assurance/ control program, analyze laboratory data and recommend treatment modifications, present data analysis in tabular and graphical forms.
- Fluxes (Brunt Lime, Brunt Megnesite, fluorspar, limestone and dolomite, dephosphorizing agent.
- Proximate, Ultimate and Chemical analysis of carburizers (Coke, Coal, Carbon Wire)
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of laboratory procedures and results, ensure compliance with government regulations, prepare analytical worksheet and reports.
- Collect Samples and Report findings
- Oversee and Participate in the preparation of chemical reagents.
- Perform the most complex and difficult laboratory analysis, develop new methods and techniques of analysis.
Should Have vibrant knowledge of:
- Laboratory techniques, equipment, terminology and procedures
- Modern laboratory procedures, methods and computer equipment
- Principles and procedures for record keeping
- Advanced modern technology
- Principles of lead supervision and training
- Principles and practices of qualitative and quantitative chemistry
- Principles of Chemical and Physical analysis
- Mathematical calculation used in chemical analysis
- Proper Sample collection procedures and techniques
- Occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
Education and Qualifiication
- Preferred Candidate should possess a Degree or Diploma in Instrumental and Control Engineering.
Should have used instruments like:
- P analytical axios, wd-xrf zatium, xrd
- Olympus M-Series handheld xrf
- Leco gas analyzer and carbon sulphur analyzer Icp-oes, aas, flame photo meter
- Core cutter machine, density meter, ph meter, pulveriser, hot plate, oven, muffle furnace.
- Spectro photo meter, bomb calorie meter.
- Maturity and leadership skills are pre-requisite for the position
- Negotiations and Sourcing skills
- Analytical skills
- Managing skills
- Relationship Management
- Presentable and good communication skills
- Team Management.
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.