Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- To coordinate the deployment of network solutions (core network and branches) design and implement industry standard network architecture for the Bank.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide an appropriate design for the Banks Communication and Networking infrastructure to enable optimal use of the IT Network /Security infrastructure and applications within agreed service standards
- Support introduction of new applications, including a smooth transition when systems change or are upgraded
- Plan and Design of new network connectivity projects such as new branches or new additions to the network
- Liaise with vendors that provide Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Interconnectivity Devices and Accessories, Voice and Network Security Solutions on applicable Design within the Diamond Bank Network.
- Handle the implementation of Network and communication projects
- Handle Network and Communications input in the execution of assigned projects. Ensure that Process Control Function checklists are dully followed.
- Coordinate communication strategies with end-users regarding network issues, scheduled maintenances, network upgrades.
- Prepare and present reliable trend analyses to help determine focus areas and develop proactive approaches to faults management
- First degree in Computing Science, Engineering, Operational sciences or (any other discipline with strong Information Systems component and/or relevant IT Service Management certification).
- Minimum of 3- years IT Operations experience in a technology environment
- Cisco, ITIL and other professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations Good and Strong Working Knowledge of Cisco Router, Operating Systems
- Experienced in Network Design Principles.
- Strong Network Troubleshooting Skills.
- Relationship Management
- Vendor Management
- Issues Management
- Vendor Management
- Benefit / Value Assessment
- Technology Innovation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online