Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Support Officer
- Work with a senior accountant or controller to assist with accounting tasks.
- Input income or expense entries into the accounting system that the organization uses.
- Pay bills, create invoices for the companyТs clients, and enter vendor invoices into the system. They are also responsible for imputing data for time sheets, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to keep records up-to-date.
- Ensure Data accuracy by checking entries for accuracy and making the necessary corrections if any wrong is spotted before filing the documents in the corresponding place.
- Presenting financial information to colleagues and clients when necessary.
- Review and summarize client reports and have the opportunity to liaise with other departments at such meetings.
- Assist with tasks and administrative duties which include helping with asset inventory, cost accounting, or payroll tasks.
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting, or any related field
- Fresh Graduate/Corps Member
- Familiarity with asset inventory and efficient payroll tasks.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.