Owens and Xley – Our client, a Premium Fashion House in Ilupeju, Lagos, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Administrative Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Account/Admin Manager evaluates, analyzes, reviews and monitors financial transactions alongside attend to Administrative and clerical duties, and reports to the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business-related degree required.
- ICAN/ACCA Membership Advantage.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in at least two accounting software
Skills and Abilities:
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company.
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices.
- Must be able to multitask in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution.
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- To manage company’s account payable and receivables.
- Processes payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Identify and address discrepancies in accounting books
- Prepares and manages taxes, engages with FIRS & LIRS and filing of ALL returns.
- Submit tax forms.
- Reconciles all online transactions in no more than 24hours from occurrence to mitigate risk
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations and reports to accompany monthly management accounts.
- Manage payroll.
- Assist auditors with required information.
- Monitor inventory and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Generate invoices for client payment.
- Reconciling balance sheets on a frequent basis.
- Analyzing expenditures against budget, investigating annual and monthly financial accounts.
- Initiate and implement best administrative practice in administrative functions.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.