Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Health Hub is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial operation of the company.
- He/She will provide an effective financial management service to the company and also enforce financial policies.
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills
- Produce weekly and Monthly management reports ( Bank reconciliation )
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system . Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis ( Top Spenders )
- Show true reflection of company’s financial status
- Provide sound financial advice to the management and board of Directors
- Financial liaison with Vendors re Quote validation , negotiate payment terms
- Quarterly Budget preparation
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations – VAT , PAYE , Income TAX
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Financial Statement
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection ( Monthly )
- Staff Payroll Management ( Statutory taxes etc )
- Management Reports
- B.Sc or HND Accounting
- Minimum of 2:1 University degree
- 2- 5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage
- N100,000 monthly
Deadline: 4th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.