To all batch A and B N-Power Beneficiaries Of Akwa Ibom State.
Request of Information on the existing Npower Beneficiaries.
I convey to you the warm compliment of the social investment programmes office, uyo as well as wish to inform you that we received communication on the above and wish to inform you as follows:
1. The federal government of Nigeria, through the federal ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster management and social development has commenced the disengagement of batched A and B of the Npower, who have been on the programme since 2016 and 2018.
2. The ministry is requesting for names, email, phone numbers of all those who had earlier exited the programme before now, their sector of engagement and reason for their early exit.
3. The ministry is also working out plans with CBN, BOI, BOA, on various opportunities that would enable existing Beneficiaries to be self-reliant and has consequently requested interested Beneficiaries to forward to the focal person their email,addresses, names and phone numbers.
4. In keeping with the state COVID19 guidelines on public gathering, Beneficiaries are expected to send in their details to the following phone numbers for compilation and further necessary action: Mrs Essien-08104379437, Mr. Nathan – 08034922856, Mrs. Nyakno-08035682031, Mr. Gabriel- 08068498888; if coming to the office would not convenient.
5. Please note that no money of any kind is required, report any request for money to the focal person.
6. Completed data would be forwarded to the FMHADMSD by close of business on Wednesday 12th August, 2020.
Kindly treat as urgent and important and give this notice it’s widest circulation. Yours faithfully,
Akwa Ibom State Focal person