Machineyard – Our client, a multinational Construction company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Applications Developer (One Year Contract)
Location: Lagos (Employees can work remotely)
- C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to client-end counterparts.
- Primary responsibilities will be to design and develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Interface with the business for requirement gathering and act as first level support for all user escalations
- Building new applications, maintaining the existing software platforms
- First Level Support for user escalation with response to applications developed locally
- Participate in requirement gathering and documentation of software application
- Interface with business to ensure their requirements are met
- Database Administration – Data Backup.
- First Degree in Computer Science or relevant course
- Minimum of 3-5 years directly related work experience in Software Development in a structured environment
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Sqlite, MySQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET Core, Web API, WCF, ASP.NET Core)
- Familiarity with React JS or Vue JS
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to team work environment and meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) in articulating and presenting choices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.