Aldelia Group – Our client, an Indigenous Distributor within the Pharmaceutical Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Supply Chain Manager
- He/she would be responsible for the effective and efficient ordering process that will ensure smooth clearing and availability of stock.
- Assist in stock projection (Forecasting) of goods
- Preparing of letters for clearing shipment upon arrival date
- Tracking of arrival date of the shipment
- Liaising with internal and external vendors for workflow
- Follow up with Account department to ensure payments are processed and received on time
- Liaising with local Suppliers on local purchase order and deliveries
- Maintain Indemnity tracking
- Processing of Proforma Invoices
- Supervise form M establishment on the Trade portal
- Eliminate documentation hitches and proper application of appropriate Tariffs
- Be up to date on trade operations and import procedures
- Oversee clearing process
- Maintain daily order status report
- Preparing letters of Reserve and claim letters to insurance company where necessary
- Support the SCM with identifying efficient and cost-effective out Цbound logistic organisation
- All other duties as assigned
- BSc in Business Management or any related field
- Must have at least 4-5 years in supply chain within the manufacturing industry
- Knowledgeable in Computer
- Good planning negotiating and organizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Assistant Supply Chain Manager will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
Deadline: 17th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable candidates who fit the above description would be contacted. Thank you.