Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Team Lead – Powder Coating
- Ensure that painting operations are planned effectively and are carried out to meet production deadlines with no mistakes.
- Maintain good working relationships with the other departments that support powder coating operations.
- Conduct quality checks at each stage of the painting operation.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures: complying with legal regulations.
- Perform periodic & preventive maintenance of coating equipment to ensure continued proper operation.
- Facilitate and lead continuous improvement initiatives to meet line metrics.
- Monitor usage of repair and/or replacement parts and place parts orders as necessary.
- Work in conjunction with the powder coating team lead to establishing the correct parameters of part cure times and temperatures for the various families of parts being coated.
- Plan and execute a production schedule.
- Assist the Team lead in any official duty assign
- A good B.Sc / HND in Engineering from a reputable institution. (A degree in Chemical or production engineering will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of powder coating systems and paints.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proactive (ability to think and take initiative) and must have problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan and schedule production.
- Must be dedicated and responsible.
Deadline: 22nd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.