StrongMas Auto Limited was established in 2015 as a company limited by share for auto dealership. Since its operations begun, the company has enjoyed continued success due to its reliable and stable reputation amongst clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Electrician / Rewire
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Reports to: Workshop Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts and maintaining electrical equipment’s.
- Performing electronic diagnostics on cars and other vehicles to identify faults
- Repairing electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles, replacing damaged/faulty parts where necessary
- Performing checks and tests to verify the success of repair work
- Assembling and installing electrical and electronic systems in motor vehicles
- Preparing time and cost estimates for customers
- Performing routine revision and maintenance on motor vehicles
- Regular industry research to stay current with vehicle manufacturers updates and new repair tools/products and techniques for current and future problem-solving and decision making.
- Quality control analysis; conducting tests and inspection of products, services/processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of College / Secondary School Certificate with additional training as an electrical apprentice or vocational training as an Automobile electrician.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as an auto electrician in the automobile industry.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Auto electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Experience repairing automobile air conditioning
- Knowledge of diagnostics tools for vehicle electrical and electronics
- Ability to read electrical and electronic schematics and circuit diagrams
- Ability to carry out/repair electrical wiring in a range of vehicles
- Strong manual skills and precision when carrying out repair and testing
- Organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Proximity to Victoria Island/Lekki/Ajah axis is highly required.
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title “Auto Electrician” as the subject of the email.