Blossom Agro Logistics is a supply and distribution company for Agricultural fresh foods.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Strategist
Location: Idimu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Brand Strategist to develop positioning recommendations, guide market research analysis and define brand elements and tone.
- Brand Strategist responsibilities include analyzing consumer insights, crafting plans for our creative team and developing guidelines to promote our company across various channels.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our brand message and tone are consistent across all online and offline channels.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience developing marketing strategies based on market segmentation.
- HND / BSc / MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- 0-3 years experience.
Required Technical skills:
- Graphics design and Animation
- Content creation
- Website design
- Digital marketing
- Social media management
- Use of Trello and Google suite for tasks documentation.
Required Soft skills:
- Strategic creativity
- Critical data-driven thinking
- Adaptive and flexible
- Focus on aesthetics and simplicity.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to work remotely.
- Gather data and analyze consumer behavior to define our companyâ€™s positioning
- Craft our differentiation strategy
- Create guidelines that define our companyâ€™s voice both online and offline (including terminology and slogans)
- Develop our marketing projects (for example graphic designs, email campaigns, ebooks, advertising banners, etc.)
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses
- Design promotional campaigns for new products and markets
- Develop our social media strategy
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns and events
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges
- Develop compelling brand stories, captions, articles and documents to support our vision
- Portfolio of brand-building projects is a plus.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.