Universal Human Resource Consult is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organization by ensuring adequate staff recruitment and selection, staff training and co-ordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increase quality of service delivery in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Adviser
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Description / Responsibilities
- To act as the chief records keeper of the company
- To act as head of secretariat and recorder for all management meetings
- To act as secretary to the board of Directors and recorder for all Board meetings
- To convene and circulate invitations to both Board and Management meeting at the instance of the Board chairman and Managing Director respectively.
- To Co-ordinate all correspondences between the company and external entities.
- To ensure the compliance with all statutory obligation of the company.
- To act as the liaison officer between the management and Board of Directors of the company
- To act as the in house Legal Adviser of the Company who shall accordingly advise both Management and Board on matters relating to law.
- To carry out all other allied duties as shall from time to time delegated by Management or the Board.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, FSLC, HND, Master’s Degree, PhDs / Doctorates, BL / LLB / JD.
- Experience: 7 – 31 years.
Job Title: Technical Assistant to MD / CEO
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- To objectively and honestly assist MD / CEO on Technical Issues
- Summarize technical request for MD / CEO for approval and possibly advise on the request of either News Engineering staff or subcontractor
- Advise the MD / CEO on project optimum profitable approach to project execution.
- Assist MD / CEO on confidential scrutiny of sub-contractors quotation/payment and site Engineer / Project Manager’s request
- Update the MD / CEO on project timelines and possible completions
- Discuss project progress / challenges with subcontractors & PM and update MD / CEO same.
- To represent and do follow up meeting on projects or other technical matters within and without as directed by the MD / CEO strictly.
- To give report on project update on all meeting within.
- Follow-up on MD / CEO instruction to all staff on technical related matter
- Must be a COREN registered Engineer
Qualification and Exeprience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years work experience
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their PDF copy of CV and Cover Letter as one document to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Leave a Reply