Concept Nova ‘a subsidiary of the Concept Group’ is Afric’s fastest-growing technology solutions company, specializing in Business Intelligence, Asset Management, and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Centered primarily on continuous improvement, Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increase transparency, efficiency, cost savings, and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
Our team of expert hardware engineers, software developers, and digital transformation enablers offer management and consulting packages tailored to give customers peace of mind about their assets.
With a history steeped in designing and supplying quality bespoke technology solutions, Concept Nova has evolved into a dynamic brand fortified with an ability to add value to the business operations of its customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Consumer Lending
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Team lead, Consumer Lending (Public Sector) will be responsible for driving and optimizing sales within the Asset Creation Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day Consumer Credit team operations.
- Build, develop, and grow team members for optimum performance
- Constantly liaise, coach mentor, and motivate team members team for optimal lead generations and conversion.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring team members meet set targets
- Conduct a deep-dive analysis of key growth indicators for products, people, and process optimization.
- Generate and contribute via market analysis and customer perception of new products.
- Motivate, train, and maintain a healthy and effective team
- Identify, develop, and implement process change towards improving customer satisfaction and sales efficiency.
- 5 years+ of progressive experience in sales and marketing of financial products (Consumer Lending)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales target.
- Solving, and change management skills.
- Solid understanding of the financial market and products.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Title: Lease Executive
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Abuja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire Leasing Executives for our Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt Branches.
- To generate sales as stated in the set departmental and personal targets.
- Responsible for all leasing functions; which includes reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- Oversee completion of all necessary paperwork and ensure proper customer service.
- Working closely with internal teams to provide key business insights, define and implement appropriate sales, marketing, operational, and business development strategies to maximize sales and profitability of the business.
- Keeping up-to-date with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Manages personal daily activities to align with departmental goals and targets in accordance with organization policies and standards.
- Responsible for generating lease leads and Business support loans.
- Fostering partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Keeping abreast of marketing activities, regulators requirements peculiar to our business
- Conducting in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
Job Title: Team Lead, IT Sales (Concept Nova)
Employment Type: Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be good with strategic planning for effective result.
- Overseeing the overall activities of the sales team.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan for the team.
- Motivating the sales team and creating an atmosphere for healthy competition.
- Providing the sales team with constructive feedback and help with solving and meeting client needs.
- Writing report and presenting to management for decision making.
- Oversee day to day operations of the team.
- Take part in the interview of candidates while supporting decisions to hire candidates with HR.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales or any related field.
- 6 years of progressive experience in sales is required with proven work experience as a team leader.
- Must be enthusiastic about Technology with respect to the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Must have a good understanding of the business market.
Deadline: 20th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of the email.