*MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: CARGO MEASUREMENT OFFICER*
- Based on loading list/cargo manifest, carry out on-the spot measurement and recording of all cargos loaded/offloaded at the quayside.
- Ensure that cargo measurements are properly documented and corresponds with entry on CMR.
- Communicates cargo measurement to Quayside Logistics (Total 1) for f ill -out the Vessel Movement Form (VMF).
- Daily reconciliation of Job Order/Sheet with INTELS team
- Support transit team
- Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 5 years verifiable experience in logistics base operation or in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and competency in use of Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of data analysis.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*