I-Fitness Centre Limited is Nigeria’s first and fastest-growing fitness chain. Established in May, 2015, I-Fitness has been providing fitness services within the Lekki axis of Lagos, recently spreading to the Lagos mainland.
The organization has grown from a one location gym on Admiralty way, to a multi-location fitness center with over 2,000 subscribers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Job Code: HO100
- iFitness Centre is looking for a Community Manager who will be in charge of building and maintaining the iFitness community. Duties include interfacing with customers, conducting customer engagement initiatives, and ensuring customers are fully integrated into the iFitness family.
- Set and implement communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online