Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Acquisition Executive
- Acquisition of exclusive tracks for Boomplay from various artists.
- Signing up aggregators.
- Co-ordinate aggregators and CP’s requests for promotions, content uploads, complaints, and royalty.
- Build and maintain relationships with blogs and other media outlets.
- Assist with royalties, payments, and complaints.
- Provide analysis support.
- Handling content acquisition deals which include traveling to ensure deal closures.
- Provide promotional and marketing support.
- Provide support to the Boombuzz department in relation to artist interviews and promotion.
- Build and maintain relationships with artists and their management.
- Ensuring artists fulfill their social media obligations via posting of their links and artwork with Boomplay badge on their social media pages
- BA / BS required; MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience at a media/entertainment/tech company in business development, finance, content licensing, or content distribution role
- 2+ years of experience working on teams that negotiating complex license or business development agreements
- 2+ years of experience with artist relations and relationship management.
- Knowledge of music distribution.
- Good organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Deadline: 21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.