At GoDigi Care, we believe that everyone has a right to medical care. In delivering quality healthcare through technology, we aim to empower Nigerians to take charge of their health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
About the Role
- We are looking for a Copywriter for our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating copies for a variety of channels including social media, blog, long form opinion pieces, press releases, and related materials, sourcing and leading a team of freelance content/ copy writers, working closely with the commercial and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
- As our Lead Copywriter, you are responsible for interpreting our brand strategies through copies that are informed and well researched to communicate our position, tell our story and share our business offerings.
- You would also be responsible for creating the content strategy per time and working closely with the marketing and commercial team to ensure alignment with communications and business objectives.
- As part of your responsibilities, you would create the content directions, proofread and approve copies from a team of freelancers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience and/or education in Journalism, Communications, or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines Excellent organizational skill and multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
It is also an advantage if you have the knowledge and experience of…
- Social media or content marketing
- Proofreading and working with standard style guides
- Working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- Paying attention to detail and appreciation of great design
- Be involved in strategising and crafting messaging on all marketing and communications.
- Develop consistent content, build, manage and grow our online communities.
- Play an instrumental role in managing our team of original content writers and freelance copywriters.
- Research and understand our communication needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copies and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
Deadline: 16th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and links of your portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.