Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Pharmaceutical company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have graduated with a 2.1 from a reputable University with a Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a business-related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years Credit Control experience with at least two (2) years in a managerial position.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA, ACA).
- Previous experience in FMCG is an advantage.
- Financial Accounting.
- Good knowledge of Credit Control.
- Financial Monitoring & Data Analysis.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is highly beneficial.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Highly customer-focused and ability to motivate a team.
- Manage credit assessments and make appropriate determinations according to the company’s credit guidelines to mitigate credit risks.
- Lead negotiation of payment plans and improving debt collection processes whilst maintaining accurate records of customers’ financial activity.
- Manage the Credit Control team by providing strategic directions.
- Monitor and track debtor position/account receivables and facilitate timely recovery of debts.
- Ensure that long-outstanding debt is kept to a minimum and that the receivables ledger is always maintained accurately.
- Implement the credit policy of the company and act as the secretary to the Credit Management Committee.
- Facilitate the credit approval process for each new customer and present it to the Credit Committee for review.
- Act as a go-to person that deals with all company’s credit control inquiries, both internally and externally.
- Facilitate the issuance of credit notes to customers where applicable.
- Liaise with the debt recovery agencies in the reconciliation and collection of outstanding debt where applicable.
- Follow up with the responsible Sales Representatives to confirm the accuracy of customer account balances.
- Circulate customer account statements monthly and perform reconciliations regularly to avoid long outstanding issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.