Canpelrevenue is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, cooperate trainings and development. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times. Our experience in HR roles enables us to connect easily to our clients needs and to proffer solutions as needed. From recruitment, cooperate trainings and development, we help you get it right from day one. We also offer excellent support to our clients and our employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Crae Representative
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be ajsked to process orders, notifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.Ability to work with a team
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vacancy@canpelrevenue.com.ng using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.