IRW Nigeria – One of our clients in the logistics industry is looking to recruit riders for her delivery bikes to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Associate
Delivery Driver Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Rider must not be above 35 years
- At least 6 months experience as a rider
Delivery Driver Responsibilities
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Deadline: 15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.