PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a leading insurance brokers organisation with many years of experience helping local and international companies and individuals make informed decisions about how to manage risk. This, they continue to do through insurance broking, direct sales and consulting.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Head of Business Development
Reference Number: 130-PEO01138
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- The ultimate role of the Divisional Head of Business Development is to develop organisational and sales strategy, and lead business teams in actualising client retention and customer acquisition targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development and execution of business development and marketing strategy for the Company
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments
- Develops and maintains marketing budget.
- Mentor and support team leads and branch heads in building and growing their acquisition of business
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business acquisition plans and the penetration of new markets
- Oversee all new business origination and acquisition activities for the Company
- Responsible for developing and supporting the achievement of set fiscal targets
- Develop and maintain good relationships with various influencers and decision-makers needed to acquire business
- Supervise and guide team leads in presenting the annual budget for the respective teams
- Any other duty assigned by the Managing Director
Candidate should have:
- University degree / HND required. Concentration in Insurance and Risk Management, Service Orientation, Business, or Communications is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years in a management role in comparable industries. Relationship management experience; a proven track record in people management.
- Professional membership of the CIIN or CII, London
- Integrity & Compliance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Quality Focus
- Strong quantitative and Analytical skills
- Process Improvement
- Applied learning
- Management empathy
- Customer Orientation
- Managing Performance
- Strong oral and written Communication Skills
- Resource Management
- Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Leadership / Staff Motivation
- Dependability / Responsibility
- Managing Change
- Team work
Deadline: 9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: