Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job The: Driller
Location: OffShore, Nigeria
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirement
- Operate drilling and mud circulating equipment as in the well program and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Directly supervise all Well Control and critical activities.
- Operation of all equipment at the Drillers console in the WOCC.
- Ensure that the appropriate logs and records are maintained, primarily in the IADC report.
- 5 years in similar role including HP riser well intervention experience.
Deadline: 25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.