Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Elementary Teacher (Arts)
Job Application Code: ETA-001
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Ability to identify clear learning objectives, specify how they will be taught and assessed, set tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest.
- Ability to make effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programs of study.
- Ability to ensure and maintain effective learning, best use of available time and discipline in accordance with the school’s procedures.
- Ability to develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Ability to match approach to content, structure information, present a set of key ideas, use appropriate vocabulary, use effective questioning, listen carefully to pupils, give attention to errors and misconceptions.
- Ability to monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognize the level at which the pupil is achieving, prepare and present informative reports to parents.
- B. Ed. / B.A. /B. Sc. with QTS/ M.Ed. / PGCE (Primary Education) with training and qualifications/certifications from US, UK or Canada.
- An international experience in teaching elementary school with minimum of 4 years post qualification experience and proficiency in Arts, English, Computer literate with great collaborative skills, problem solving skills, resourceful and creative.
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience abroad is a plus
Deadline: 29th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Elementary Teacher (Arts) and ETA-001” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview