Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: (Ikeja and Lagos Island) – Lagos
- Detailing of company products to HcpТs healthcare professionals doctorТs pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, DistributorТs Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all HcpТs.
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other HcpТs
- Building/developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent information about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Science background
- 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical.
- Computer Literate.
Job Title: Business Manager
- To develop the Sales and capital budget for the region and be responsible for achieving same.
- Implement policies, processes and incentive systems that will drive optimum performance among the sales team within the region.
- To organize the sales force towards the achievement of the region Sales targets and objectives through the medical/sales reps.
- To control, monitor, supervise and work with the medical/sales reps to achieve set targets.
- To liaise with the Marketing department through the NBM execute marketing programs for the region.
- Science background, а Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) and Marketing is an added advantage.
- 5 Years experience in Marketing of Pharmaceuticals.
- Computer Literate.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Abuja / Lagos
- Monitor and manage the marketing calendar and send out prior reminders to regions and territories. Collate and submit marketing program reports from territories to the HMS
- Timely collation of weekly and monthly reports from regions and sending of same to the sales and marketing department every month.
- Assist in resolving any marketing function that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for the marketing department.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies for department.
- Attend to customers’ complaints and get them resolved within 24 hours.
- Any Discipline.
- 2 year’s experience in customer service.
- Computer literate.
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.