WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Supervisor
- Activities: Monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and Sub-contractor Project HSE Plan and referenced procedures including bridging documents.
- Participate at Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis studies dedicated to construction operations and ensure they comply with related COMPANY General Specifications as enshrined in the Contract.
- Monitor and report the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its Sub-contractors at SITE.
- Undertake SITE HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective actions and recommendations are conclusively closed-out.
- Ensure that Hazard identification / reporting, accident reporting and investigation, etc., are continuously undertaken.
- Ensure implementation according to schedule and participate at regular emergency preparedness drills, and follow-up recommended improvement measures following such exercises.
- Take active part in the preparation of documentation for and organization of SITE HSE committees Meetings.
- Focus on proactive identification of potential problems, and propose appropriate solutions for mitigation of any safety risk.
- Attend regular meetings with Contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree solutions to HSE concerns and potential hazards.
- Be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
- Monitor the implementation of control measures identified during risk analyses while carrying out fabrication and construction activities.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report anomalies and check corrective actions.
- Monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection analyses and lessons learnt.
- Check and ensure that first aid materials and equipment are available at the SITE.
- Carry out any other duties or tasks as assigned by the hierarchy. HSE
- Give HSE the highest priority and ensure that Contractors works in accordance with COMPANY rules and procedures, with particular attention to health, safety, environment and sustainable development.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to HSE and quality management.
- As an individual, you are responsible for your own Health and Safety. Do nothing that can cause harm to you or your working colleagues or associates.
- Be responsible for the safety, integrity and environmental requirements related to all project activities
- Monitoring the HSE performance of the installation Contractors and of their subcontractors, to ensure compliance with documented Project HSE Plans and Procedures in order to achieve contractual HSE requirements.
- Initiate STOP procedure for unsafe acts.
- Graduate Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) or equivalent in any Engineering or Physical Science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company.
- In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on rotation bases.
Job Title: Multidiscipline Inspector
- Perform welding, non-destructive test and painting inspection in accordance with approved ITP.
- Responsible for timely inspection during fabrication, proactive in the prevention of non-conformance and problem resolution.
- Ensure that required non-destructive test is done on structural and piping welds.
- Review radiographic films and NDT reports.
- Monitor welding of piping spools and structural members.
- Perform in process and final welding inspection.
- Check calibration of measuring instrument at worksite.
- Witness all the specified tests in the painting ITP.
- Perform painting material inspection and other material inspection.
- Ensure that paint materials are stored and handled in accordance with approved painting procedure and Company general specification.
- Ensure that blast medium and painting materials conform to project specification.
- Ensure that surface preparation blast profile cleanliness meet requirements.
- Monitor wet film thickness during application and dry film thickness and re-coating intervals.
- Prepare daily inspection report on the work in progress.
- Provide technical assistance to Contractor and Subcontractor as required or necessary towards compliance to specifications and requirements.
- Report any problem immediately to hierarchy and QA/QC Leader.
- Ensure that Contractor and Subcontractor properly prepare, organize and file all documentation related to the works.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline with 5 years minimum experience in welding, painting and NDT inspection role in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in Oil and Gas industry construction activities.
- Minimum of NACE level 2 or equivalent, CSWIP 3.1 or AWS CWI and NDT Level 2 in RT, PT, MT and UT.
- Good knowledge of Total technical referential and HSE Golden Rules. Good knowledge of welding processes.
- Very good knowledge of material and equipment. Very good competencies related to NDE Techniques.
- Familiarity with Contractor, Subcontractor & Supplier documentation i.e. QCP/ITP, Construction / Fabrication Dossiers, Material Certification, Quality Records etc.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings including welding symbols.
- Team oriented, good communication, motivational, coordination and delegation skills.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
Job Title: Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Supervisor
- Be responsible for follow up and supervision of Contractor for Electrical and Instrumentation construction, installation, hook-up, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Ensure that the Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) works performed by Contractor and Sub-contractors complies with contract specification and quality requirements.
- Follow up and supervise the electrical and instrumentation works at the SITE to ensure compliance with applicable design specification, drawings and contract requirements.
- Liaise with IKIKE Engineering Team on any electrical and instrumentation engineering issues for resolution or clarification of contract / design requirements and specification as may be required.
- Review and comment as required on project documents: Method Statements, Work Procedure and any other Contractor / Subcontractor deliverables in due time as may be required.
- Review and analyse work planning and schedule updates for the discipline’s project activities, in coordination with the COMPANY Project Control team, in order to ensure effective work planning, optimise and avoid clashes in work sequences.
- Monitor the expected versus achieved works progress, focusing on potentials for delay and adequacy of resources; and proactively highlight any schedule issues, and promptly propose resolutions, in order to avoid blocking points on the works.
- Follow up to ensure that site modifications are requested, approved, implemented and properly documented for as-built in accordance with approved project procedures.
- Performance surveillance on electrical and instrumentation works at the SITE, ensuring issue of Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) for any observed non-conformance and follow up for NCR timely closure.
- Participate as required at inspections, audits, etc., on behalf of Company,
- Ensure that clarifications, derogations, technical queries, etc., regarding electrical and instrumentation design of the buoy are properly treated in line with Company specifications and procedure, providing timely responses to the contractor/subcontractor and vendors.
- Be proactive in reporting and highlighting areas of concern in the discipline and making recommendations on corrective actions.
- Liaise with the other disciplines: Structures, Piping, Mechanical, etc., as necessary for realisation of the PLANT.
- Participate in project meetings at the SITE.
- Follow up field engineering and ensure red mark-up of detailed engineering documents for achievement of as-built dossiers accordingly.
- Follow up and supervise execution of tests, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities related to Electrical and Instrumentation Systems at SITE
- Ensure detailed activities and progress reporting by issuing regular reports to hierarchy, any specific project reports, presentations, etc., as applicable or required for the works.
- Pursue realisation of HSE objectives defined as defined by Project.
- Graduate Bachelor’s degree holder (BSc or BEng), or equivalent, in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with good experience in engineering designs and execution at construction phase.
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, standards and regulations for electrical and instrumentation engineering and construction.
- Good knowledge and previous experience of TOTAL General Specifications will be added advantage.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Geographical mobility is required.