Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Agent
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Job Type: Short-term contract
- Manages recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Able to hit set target by collecting overdue loans and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Follows-up on delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records.
- Performs other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly.
- Self-driven to consistently hit and surpass weekly/monthly targets individually and as a team.
- Able to give accurate report on customers reached out to weekly.
- Thoroughly understands the assigned product and is persuasive enough to convince customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum Qualification: OND/HND/ B.Sc
- Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable/Willing to learn
- Knowledge and use of basic Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Attention to detail and strong goal orientation
- Active Listening skills
- Persuasiveness and sales/marketing skills
Job Title: Front Desk / Office Administrator
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Position Level: Front Desk 1 (Entry Level)
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies.
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests.
- Keep the office in order.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor and update records and files
- Supervise support staff and ensure regular supply of office supplies.
- OND / HND / B.Sc
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English Language.
- Resident within 10 minutes driving distance from Ikeja/ Maryland/ Anthony.
- Knowledge of office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Deadline: 3rd August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Application – Debt Recovery Agent” as the subject of the email.