Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, Itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EPR Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish and develop the company’s local brand culture, product culture, corporate responsibility (CSR), with the pace of marketing to develop and organize the company’s public relations plan, plan and land the corresponding public relations events and effectively use social networks and other new media channels to spread, get exposure;
- Writing ability: good at packaging brand stories, writing manuscripts, manufacturing hot topics, producing content causing word-of-mouth spread in the industry;
- Competitor monitoring: tracking the industry’s competitors and industry development prospects, policies and trends, organize and analyze relevant information and can react quickly, put forward the corresponding competition strategy, to provide a basis for leadership decision-making;
- Media relations maintenance: responsible for the brand in the local public relations expansion and maintenance, including but not limited to traditional and network media resources relations, government departments, industry associations, partners, etc., to maintain good public relations, establish a good brand image, in the company’s brand/ product public relations events to fight for brand exposure opportunities;
- Crisis management: the establishment of hierarchical media relations network, crisis management system and crisis prevention, crisis/negative external response strategies and treatment.
- Unique insights on the construction of public relations, with the overall strategic thinking and grasp the overall ability, and can implement the execute the plan
- Excellent writing ability and program planning ability, has a keen news hot spot, burst spot capture ability, cross-border marketing, new media marketing mode of thinking, there are personal-led public relations project success story display;
- Familiar with the crisis of strong public relations, good at maintaining media relations, have better media communication resources are preferred. Regularly communicate with the media, associations, industry head KOL to maintain good relationships,
- Good communication and coordination and adaptability, dare to endure hardship, have good ability to resist pressure, with an entrepreneurial spirit and good team awareness.
- Fluent English reading and writing, copywriting ability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Media and other related professional priority.
- 3-5 years experience and above in public relations industry work, more than 1 year team management experience, consumer electronics, luxury goods, automation, Internet, retail industry, public relations background;
Deadline: 4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.