Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Apata & Ascott Limited
Company Industry:Consulting / Recruitment / HR Services ,
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Field: Engineering – Electrical / Electronics / Telecom , Engineering – Mechanical / Metallurgical , Facility Management / Maintenance ,
Job Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: Min: 2 — Max: 5
We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Apata & Ascott aims at striking the perfect balance between organizational objectives and individual career aspirations to bring about a perfect fit between the organization and its human resources. We help create and manage change in organizations.
- We are recruiting to fill the role of a Facility Officer for one of our Clients. The facilities manager will oversee all building and grounds maintenance for the company.
- He will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are safe, up to code, and fully operational.
- The facilities Officer will also be responsible for managing contractors, training new employees, and working with third-party vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning building maintenance and operational programs
- Managing all vendor contracts
- Preparing cost estimates for moves and equipment
- Coordinating with department heads and building contractors
- Ensuring all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations
- Negotiating bids and contracts for third party workers
- Coordinating building security and maintenance services
- Managing and supervising all facilities personnel and overseeing all building functions
- Ensuring the efficiency of all building systems
- Preparing operating reports and budgets
- Maintaining a safe work environment for all employees and coordinating site safety programs
- Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met
- Managing facilities planning and space allocation
- Coordinating all maintenance issues and schedules
- Preparing and filing reports with government and regulatory authorities including environmental permitting
- Follows all the company’s policies and procedures
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, or relevant field. Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3years experience as a Facility Manager.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
Deadline: 7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Tittle” as the subject of the email.