Agoms Integrated Farms Limited is an agricultural technology platform created for a cause to strengthenfood security and create agro investment opportunities in AFRICA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Operation Manager
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for highly talented youth with a passion for agriculture to join our hatchery/fisheries winning team in kuje and aviation village in Abuja.
- This role is part of the dedicated approach to agriculture farm cycle from enterprise planning to animal care.
- Demonstrate working techniques, practices and safety regulations
- Prepare operational and financial reports
- Minimum of HND
- Candidate must not live more than 10KM from kuje/Aviation (airport) village or must be willing to move to within 10KM of the farm
- Poultry & livestock operations
- Background and experience within the agricultural industry.
- Must be an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Must be computer literate.
- Improved farm data to make more informed business decisions resulting in enhanced productivity and profitability.
- Handle issues involving hatchery/fishriesÂ on a daily basis.
N40,000 per month
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Leave a Reply