Swiss Credit Limited is a lending institution with a money lender’s license from Lagos State Government offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial needs of our diverse clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Fintech and IT Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Ensuring comprehensive user data analysis and reporting across all the Fin-tech solutions & Social Media Platforms.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- And other required tasks.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Handle the digital promotions and resolves issues on the website and other platforms.
- Respond and treat comments on the platforms.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience working in IT operations
- At least 1 year prior experience working in a financial institution or bank.
- Prior experience in using and managing FIN TECH soft wares and applications.
- Willingness to work at odd hours to resolve all pressing issues on the fin tech soft wares, website & or applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online