Theme: “ACCELERATING GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA: THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION.”
FITC YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY CHALLENGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- This Essay is open to undergraduates from all tertiary institutions in Africa
- Essay can be in English or French and must not exceed 1000 words.
- Entrants are expected to show originality, creativity, clarity and focus on the topic
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-written essays will not be accepted.
- One entry per person.
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
FITC YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY CHALLENGE PRIZES
- Winner – $1,000 + Laptop + Leadership Certification Programme + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 1st runner up – $500 + Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 2nd runner up – Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
All entries should be submitted online. Fill your details on the registration page and follow the required steps.
Deadline: Entries must be received by August 31st, 2020 (23:59 WAT).
For more Info: YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY CHALLENGE 2020
Deadline: August 31st, 2020 (23:59 WAT).