Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Franchised Director of Sales
Job Number: 20048715
Brand: Protea Hotels
Position Type: Management
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
- Protea Hotel by Marriott Lagos Kuramo Waters is urgently looking to fill the position of a Director of Sales to help us drive our client base in a market industry that is in disarray in all sectors and drive revenue within the hospitality industry in the areas of accommodations and conferences.
- This must be an experienced person with a history of achieving results between 40 to 45 years.
- Ability to deliver on targets with consummate experience.
- Developing key relationships with clients
- Manage the sales and marketing team
- Great presentation and communication skills
- A deep understanding of the market services/products
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and technical skills
- Maintain pipelines full of sales
- Develop long term sales goals
- Observe local, national and international trends in the market
- Attend conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and represent the hotel well
- Basic salary negotiated on a contract
- Generous bonus to be paid monthly on sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Additional Information and Notice
- This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Protea Hospitality Group (Pty) Ltd. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.This company is an equal opportunity employer.