A reputable, dynamic, and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result-oriented, proactive, knowledgeable, and diligent individuals to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Graduate Nurse and Midwife
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
Experience and Key Requirements:
- At least 5-7years of Practical/clinical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Innovative, forward-thinking, and organizational abilities.
- A good team player with leadership qualities
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to speak Hausa
- HMO work experience is an added advantage
- Be ready to travel
- Not less than 30years of age
Deadline: 31st August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.