Recore Limited – Our client, a state of the art Guesthouse in the Hospitality industry has requested our services to recruit qualified candidate who will help support her day to day operations in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Guesthouse Manager (Female)
- Actively involved in the day to day operations of the Guesthouse
- Dealing with customer complaints and queries
- Should be able to promote and market the business
- Ensure compliance with environmental health and safety standards
- Taking inventory of items in the guesthouse and the need to replenish at the right time
- Training and supervising staff and their activities to ensure they are in line with the standard of the guesthouse
- Ability to prepare and manage budgets
- Must be able to keep statistical and financial records
- Adept in maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Ensuring client satisfaction by putting best practices in place
- BSc / HND Graduate in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a supervisory role in an Hotel or Guesthouse
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Relevant professional certification will be added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Proximity to Victoria Island is key. Residents in VI or it’s environment are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com with “Guesthouse Manager” as subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.