Elevation Professionals – We are a management consultancy; recruitment, training and business consultancy services firm. We are also into publishing activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Farm Operations
Location: Ota, Ogun
Job Type: Full-Time
Qualifications / Experiences
- BSc or MSc Agricultural Sciences / Management, Agronomy, Crops Sciences and any other related field.
- The candidates must have Agricultural Background, managerial experiences as well as financial & Admin Knowledge.
- Travel to other farm locations in Edo & Delta may be required when necessary.
- Member of professional body
- Minimum of 5 years Experience
- Budget Management Experience
Knowledge / Skills:
- Proven ability in the farm management field
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Good use of computer office application such as Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
Other Skills / Behaviours:
- Problem Solving
- Good communication
- Teamwork and coaching
- Highly motivated, results oriented driven.
- Recruit, direct and coordinate workers activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application and harvesting.
- Ensure daily planning, organization, supervision and administration of farm activities in line with the overall objectives.
- Plan and direct development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
- Determine the type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Monitoring and prevention of outbreak of all pests and diseases by applying the correct and registered agrochemical to avoid waste
- Organize the maintenance / repair of farm property, equipment and machinery through on – farm workshop as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, health, safety and environment standard
- Ensure an error –free preparation and submission of strategic report to management.
Very attractive and competitive.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.