Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction / Oil and Gas Servicing firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Procurement
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leadership of the entire contracts, logistics and procurement.
- Tender process management involving pre-qualification, evaluation, negotiation and finalization of contracts.
- Implement KPIs for supply chain personnel (contracts, procurement and logistics) to ensure process efficiency; progressive improvements; monitoring and addressing of non-conformances.
- Training and development of direct reports.
- Implement generation of end of project reports, cost variance analysis, shortage and backlog reports and other required management reports etc.
- Prepare and issue contracts and procurement orders,
- Execute Contracts management to ensure smooth running of contracts and mitigate against potential claims.
- Follow up on operational requirements and ensure contractual matters are resolved with minimum delays.
- Perform contracts close outs including inventory and consumables reconciliation.
- Ensure good coordination with finance such that the entire procurement to pay (P2P) process is fully and seamlessly implemented.
- Develop and manage the procurement department including setting targets and monitoring performance.
- Develop a savings reporting mechanism with Finance and Accounts which is understood and accepted by the user departments.
- B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Engineering and Supply Chain Management (contracts, procurement or logistics)
- Min of 8 years Cognate experience as HEAD OF PROCUREMENT in an Oil & Gas Servicing Firm.
- Demonstrated conceptual and practical understanding of material and equipment procurement
- Professional Certification is an added advantage. E.g. CIPS Certified.
Deadline: 2nd September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Procurement” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.