Physio Centers of Africa – We are an innovative healthcare business seeking to propel physiotherapy and elder care to world class levels in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Caregiver
The nurses we require should have the following specifications
- Male and preferably not older than 50 years of age with experience working with the elderly
- Committed to doing home care and able to do 24/7 shifts
- Fully confirmed and experienced as opposed to those waiting to do internship or any other such situation
- Preferably with a good understanding of Ibo and the culture in the area
- Great degree of integrity, firm yet caring with the ability to understand the aged and a willingness to be supportive of both a male and female patient
- His/Her home should be in the close vicinity of Asaba as the shift pattern will either be two weeks on and two weeks off or 2 weeks on and one week of or change of shift every other day.
- We are able to provide accommodation
- Must be a team player in order to work effectively with the steward and the housekeeper
- Some understanding of exercise for the elderly, lifting and handling skills in view of the mobility challenges of the male patient
- Highly literate and able to engage in some level of companionship and support for the female patient (engaging in conversation in order to ensure the mental agility of the patient)
- Well trained in home care, BLS training complete and good knowledge of geriatric care
Deadline: 21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.