Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, 1600+ employees from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Business Partner – People & Culture Regional People Partner
- We are looking for a Regional People Partner (HR BP) to our global People & Culture team to enable and support our continued rapid growth and business expansion in west Africa (Nigeria & Ghana).
- Your role is to partner with onsite managers on people programs, provide strategic, tactical and operational HR expertise and support to create an excellent employee experience.
- As a Regional People Partner you are responsible for implementing Bolt’s HR-agenda and initiatives locally, and when needed tailoring those to the country’s specific needs and conditions.
- You are the internal voice and the ambassador for the Country & Regional perspective while at the same time being the bridge ensuring alignment between country/regions and HQ. Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you’ll be doing
- Support of Managers – Provide relevant support, coaching, feedback and tools to managers
- Culture & values – Maintain and drive Bolt’s culture & values through central and local initiatives ensuring that Bolt’s C&Vs are integrated in our People Processes as an enabler for success in a rapid growing and culture driven company.
- People Analytics & Data – Proactively prepare & monitor people data, provide reports and analytics to the country/region to be able to take decisions on relevant data and analytics.
- Learning & Development – Initiate Country/Region specific Manager & staff training activities aligned with Bolt’s overall L&D strategies and initiatives.
- Performance & Talent Management – Lead and support Managers in Performance & Talent Management processes
- Workforce planning & recruitment – Support Managers on competences needed, candidate profiles, Job Descriptions and collaborate with the Recruitment team for an effective and qualitative recruitment process as well as an excellent candidate experience.
- On- and offboarding – Assist and advise Managers on best practices for on/off-boarding
- Lead employment relations aligned with local labor law
- Compensation & Benefits – Provide insights & expertise in local compensation and benefits matters as well as practical handling of salary reviews.
- Health, safety and wellness – Initiate and drive initiatives in the country/region.
- People & Culture projects & initiatives – Participate in or lead internal projects & initiatives
- Operational excellence – Ensure that systems, administrative processes and tasks are carried out correctly and timely
What you need to succeed
- Experience from a global environment
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role handling all aspects of the People Life Cycle
- Relevant education within the HR field
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Labour law – Solid knowledge about labour law
- Problem solving – You can tackle very loosely defined problems and deliver an organised output
- Experience from a rapid growing organisation/startup is an advantage
What We Offer You
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online