Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
- Handling Recruitment Processes.
- Sourcing and selecting candidates for job roles.
- Formulation and maintenance of all personnel records.
- Organizing relevant, adequate and necessary training for both managerial and non-managerial staff.
- Carrying out other HR functions as required by Management.
- Conducting Interviews for Candidates.
- Drafting Proposals, Letters of Engagement and Recruitment Reports.
- Maintaining smooth on-boarding processes.
- Conducting performance reviews for Client Companies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc. from a reputable University (a Degree in Human Resources Management or a Certificate in HR qualifications is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in any field
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with colleagues
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a high level of responsibility, ownership and tenacity
- Must be mature, confident, honest and reliable
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Competency in all basic Microsoft applications.
Deadline: 17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Opening for HR Consultant” as the subject of the mail.