Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Audit Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Report to Head of Audit about system audit results, and recommend changes in operations and sales activities.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with Head of audit.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor managementâ€™s interventions.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectorâ€™s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- A minimum of OND / B.Sc. in Accounting
- Professional Qualification in Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 1-year experience/ entry level.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (Dynamix) and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.