ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Lead
Job Type: Full-Time
- The job is responsible for meeting the technology needs of ERS through the development and implementation of IT solutions that improve business processes and customer service delivery.
Education & Work Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Professional certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, etc. are essential.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years relevant experience preferably in a similar IT role within a structured corporate environment.
- Experience in e-commerce and web service
Specific Skills & Application to Role:
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, systems, and developments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Consult relevant stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Develop strategic plans for the company’s information technology architecture
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department’s annual budget
- Create and maintain processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Provide leadership in technology portfolio for enablement and innovation
- Manage a portfolio of technology projects to meet cost, scope, and schedule constraints
- Manage and support seamless connectivity and operations of all points of sale locations
- Provide guidance and expertise in eCommerce, web, mobile and other customer experience channels
Technology Infrastructure and Support:
- Monitor and maintain technology installations as well as applications licensing catalogues
- Manage purchase, installation and implementation of all new hardware, software and network products within agreed budgets and time scales
- Manage all aspects of IT security and ensure compliance with data protection regulations
- Manage a proactive and efficient IT operations, thereby achieving zero system downtime and efficient system maintenance
- Set up and manage users’ accounts and profiles
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Manage the troubleshooting of system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
Deadline: 14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online