Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Mobile Phone Repair Training
- We are currently looking for smart and young vibrant Nigerian Youths to train on Mobile Phone Repair Training (Interns) in our Carlcare Service Centre in Lagos.
Courses and Benefits
- Elementary Theory + Practical Operation (1 month)
- Advance Theory + Practical Operation (3 months)
- Intermediate Theory + Practical Operation (2 months)
Requirement and Qualifications
- Good communication skill
- Ability to learn very fast
- Team Player
- Well-behaved, Obedient and Respectful.
- Young, Smart and Vibrant both male and female.
- Open for both University and Non-university graduates
- Training Certificate will be issued after the completion of the course(s).
- Those with outstanding performances will be absorbed or given an offer to work with the company.
Deadline: 25th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online