2canPlay is a subsidiary of Micserah. 2canplay is currently on a mission to enhance and grow the social networking and dating experience within the Nigeria ecosystem, using the power of human imagination.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a candidate to join our product team responsible for building core components of our iOS Applications. As a key member of our team, you’ll be responsible for the creative execution of new features in our undergoing product development.
- Identify and fix bugs; work on app performance
- Keep abreast with new technologies. Estimate and implement them in order to make app development faster and easier.
- It is essential that you have a strong working knowledge of iOS to develop world class Applications.
- You will; build highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant applications. Quickly grasp concepts, problems and implement solutions. Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design etc.) Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment.
- 2+ years of experience
- Publish iOS apps in the application store
- Understanding of the IOS mobile app development cycle
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective-C
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Hands on experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, API
- Familiarity with IOS frameworks
- Familiarity with performance tuning, threading, and offline storage
- Ability to connect IOS apps to back-end services
- Understanding of UX/UI standards
- Familiarity with Apple design principles
- Good understanding of interactive application development
- Experience with Instruments, Shark, and other memory tuning and performance tools.
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.