VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Developer
- We seek a highly skilled iOS Developer to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system.
- He or she should be proficient with one of the two programming languages for this platform: Objective-C or Swift.
- The candidate must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
Education and Experience Requirements
- HND / B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field among others
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience, previous experience in payment gateway mobile apps is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS apps in the app store/ proven experience as an app developer is a plus
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, AWS Code Commit, Git, and SVN.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
To succeed at this role, the candidate will be expected to:
- Design and build applications for iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the design team to define, design, and ship new app features.
- Ensure quality, performance and responsiveness of applications to specifications.
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Fix application bugs before final release.
- Publish application on App Store.
- Maintain the code quality, organization and optimization of the application.
- Design and implement application updates.
Deadline: 13th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.