Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is an Estate and Property Management Company located in Lagos. The company is seeking to recruit exceptional individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the planning, implementation, training and testing of new corporate software and upgrades and enhancements to existing software.
- You will perform system administrative duties associated with corporate software and hardware, including configuration and maintenance of servers and databases.
- Manage the installation and upgrade of third party and corporate software systems.
- Manage and administer the company’s website.
- Liaise with software suppliers regarding optimal operation, maintenance and configuration of corporate software systems.
- Develop and maintain test plans for business system upgrades and new implementations.
- Ensure continuously available, high performing, cost efficient and up to date corporate software systems.
- Exercise proper change management processes when making changes to business systems as per IT Department protocol.
- Monitor and maintain user access and security to assigned business systems.
- Develop and maintain user documentation and manuals where required and deliver trainings in corporate software systems
- Document and update all problem-solving techniques in the central IT
- Documentation Database for use in Disaster Recovery and/or by other IT staff in the resolution of problems.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience in a similar or related role in any reputable organisation.
- Possess relevant IT professional qualifications in Programming, General Networking and Database management.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Possess good commercial skills, customer focus and mind-set.
- Have an understanding of HSE issues and commitment to HSE excellence.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Terminal Services
- IIS and ASP.NET
- Microsoft SharePoint product family
- Software development programs
- N1,200,000 – N1,800,000 annually
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.