JOFAD Consulting Limited – Our client, a top leading Financial institution in Abuja, Nigeria is recruiting vibrant candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Systems Auditor
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
- Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, faculty, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Administer departmental Novell LAN.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business related field; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Certification/Licensure Cert Information Systems Auditor (CISA), OR Cert Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Completed degree(s)
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.