*MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: JETTY ADMIN
- Attend the Quayside Operations Weekly Meeting and distribute the minutes to the entire team.
- Manage and update the CCU inspection follow up documentations daily.
- Achieve the weekly inventory of all CCU at the base, stacking area and vendors (FLT and FOT).
- Update and manage of all movements/locations of CCUs (Cargo Carrying Unit) on Excel spreadsheet daily.
- Update of weekly hour readings of INTELS dedicated equipment at Total Quayside. [TBD, practice not in use anymore]
- Receive, scan and f ile all inbound stamped manifests and documentations, loading -list documents, all bulking and stuffing lists, & CCU certificates.
- Receive, scan and f ile radioactive/explosive/food check list and helifuel tanks documentations. [Maybe relevant to add the reporting in the Excel tracker and maintaining the f iles since she consolidates already the data]
- Receive, scan and save INTELS equipment time sheet report documentations.
- File documents as required and as per established system for record keeping and easy retrieval.
- Update of all TOTAL and Third Party equipment/CCUs certificates in SAP.
- Liaise with and convey information to teams at the Quayside
- Coordinate Administrative support requirements.
- Prepare and send daily POB of quayside personnel.
- Order & distribute office supplies at the quayside.
- Perform any other administrative support tasks as directed by hierarchy
- Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 8 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and competency in use of SAP (RLM module) and Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of data analysis.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*