May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Type: Full Time
- Among other roles the incumbent will be expected to prepare various statutory returns including account reconciliation, handle vendors account processing / reconciliation and book import related charges.
- Applicants must possess at least B.Sc / HND in Accountancy or related field with a minimum of five years cognate experience. Holders of part ICAN qualification would be an added advantage.
- The preferred candidate must possess good numerical and analytical skills in addition to excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant ERP,
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Applicants must possess at least GCE O’Level / WASCE / SSCE and a valid driving license with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
Attractive and negotiable.
Deadline: 2nd September, 2020.